Yep! I did it! Completed the series that I picked for the “Can You Read A Series In A Month?” Challenge from Berls & Michelle at Because Reading. (all links -graphic and word links lead you to the signup page) which began Sept 1st through September 30th.
I did change the series that I read from my original post (but that was updated within that post as well). I read the Coltons of Grave Gulch by Harlequin – a twelve-book multi-author mini-series with nine books published and three more through the end of the year.
I wasn’t trying for any prize here. What I was determined to do was complete this Challenge the best I could considering I haven’t the greatest track record with Challenges (I forget to go link up the reviews until far, far too late).
What I read:
Coltons of Grave Gulch
- Colton’s Dangerous Liaison by Regan Black
- Colton’s Killer Pursuit by Tara Taylor Quinn
- Colton Nursery Hideout by Dana Nussio
- Colton’s Bullseye by Geri Krotow
- Guarding Colton’s Child by Lara Lacombe
- Colton’s Covert Witness by Addison Fox
- Rescued by the Colton Cowboy by Deborah Fletcher Mello
- Colton K-9 Target by Justine Davis
- A Colton Internal Affair by Jennifer D. Bokal
- Uncovering Colton’s Family Secret by Linda O. Johnston
- Agent Colton’s Takedown by Beverly Long
- Proving Colton’s Innocence by Lara Lacombe
And I’m considering this one a win. I got up-to-date on a long series that I’m enjoying, got some books off of my TBR mountain (otherwise known as my Kindle), and I completed this Challenge within the time frame. Yep, that’s all a win in my mind. 🙂
Leave a Reply